Under this subscription model, the client is the entity that owns or has direct oversight of the organization or system being managed whereas the managed services provider (MSP) is the service provider delivering the managed services. The client and the MSP are bound by a contractual, service-level agreement that states the performance and quality metrics of their relationship.
With Managed IT services; you receive expert attention to your network and ongoing IT support for all your technology needs to ensure seamless productivity within your systems. Your network infrastructure, applications and systems are maintained within an enterprise-class data center by certified experts with the experience to make your systems meet and exceed the ever-changing demands of users and customers.
- Peace of mind
- Increased Productivity
- 24/7 monitoring that proactively heads off any network issues, resulting in substantial cost savings and less downtime.
- End-User Support
- Phone and internet support available 24/7/365
- Fixed-Fee Plan
- Experienced team of engineers and technicians.
- Fast, On-Site Response Provided by experienced technicians.
- Network Support & Security
- Infrastructure Management
- Business Continuity &
- Disaster Recovery
- Data Backup
- Cloud Computing
- Hosted VoIP
- Storage Solutions